Voxel Builder is an open source tool that lets anyone design and edit 3D voxel (cube) models easily, right in their web browser.
- Use the Builder to create and edit voxel (AKA cube) models.
- When you are done, export it as a PNG file (from the menu in Builder), like this:
- You can manufacture your critter using either a 2D printer or a 3D printer.
- 2D Printer - Drop your critter PNG onto it to generate pages. Print the pages so that each layer is a different page on a color printer. Then use scissors and glue to assemble each layer!
- 3D Printer - Drop your critter PNG onto it to generate a 3D printable STL file.
- Three STL files loaded into MakerWare: unsmoothed, smoothed with surface nets and smoothed with marching cubes.
Download :- Voxel Builder