Slack is a Team Collaboration apps for teams. It is real-time, central, and transparent. it offers persistent chat rooms organized by topic, as well as private groups and direct messaging.
All content inside Slack is searchable, including files, conversations, and people. Slack integrates with a large number of third-party services and supports community-built integrations. Major integrations include services such as Google Drive, Dropbox, Heroku, Crashlytics, GitHub, Runscope and Zendesk.
- Create open channels for anyone on your team to join
- Support for private groups and 1:1 direct messaging
- File Sharing
- Deep, Contextual Search
- Always In Sync
- Cross platform - Mac, Windows, Android, and iOS apps available
- Open API to build your own integrations
- All data transfer is encrypted
- Desktop & mobile messaging