Screencastify is a simple video screen capture extension (aka. screencast recorder) for Chrome. It is able to record all screen activity inside a tab, including audio.
Just press record and the content of your tab is recorded. So you can easily create a screencast for video tutorials, record presentations etc. It also supports desktop capturing, allowing you to record anything on your screen (not just tabs).
Videos are recorded as webm/vp8 files with ogg vorbis audio and can be saved to disk or uploaded to Youtube or Google Drive with a single click.
- Record videos directly in Chrome
- Integrates with Google Drive
- Sharing your recordings on YouTube or Google Drive is very easy with Screencastify.
- Access your tabs and browsing activity
- Capture content of your screen
- Add a webcam feed to give your recordings a personal touch. Connect an external camera or microphone. Configure keyboard shortcuts to start recording with a single keystroke.
Download :- Chrome Extension