LastPass, an award-winning password manager, saves your passwords and gives you secure access from every computer and mobile device.
With LastPass, you only remember one master password and LastPass takes care of the rest. It fills your logins for you and instantly syncs from your desktop to your laptop, your computer to your Smartphone, your tablet to the Web, so you never struggle to remember another password.
- Save, encrypt and backup all your passwords and logins, automatically
- LastPass utilizes military-grade AES 256bit encryption implemented with salted hashing, along with PBKDF2 encryption keys to protect from brute-force attacks and other threats.
- Sync your data no matter which browser, computer, or mobile device you use
- Only one strong master password to remember
- Securely store more logins, with more universal recognition of websites, including bank logins
- All the features you need to be more productive and efficient
- Only YOU know your master password, LastPass never has your key
- Secure offline access to your data via the browser extensions and mobile apps
- Store login usernames and passwords for all online accounts
- Fill web logins automatically - no typing required!
- Checkout fast with shopping profiles
- Create Secure Notes to store memberships, credit cards, & other important records
- Attach documents, PDFs, images, audio, and more
- Keep everything organized in a searchable “vault”
- Collaborate with others with more secure password sharing features
- Add LastPass to any browser on any computer
- Login with the same LastPass account everywhere
- Sync all of your passwords and data automatically
- Generate secure passwords to replace weak ones
- Change passwords automatically on over 75 sites with Auto-Password Change
- Create strong, unique passwords as you sign up for new websites
- Protect your LastPass account with multifactor authentication
- Audit your passwords with the LastPass Security Challenge
- Flexible security features like autologoff options and master password reprompts